Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hart Park: DeMontmorency Family


In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
-Eva Burrows

When you think of fall, you think of beautiful vibrant orange, yellow, red colors, and cool crisp days; you do not think of 90 degree weather like it was on Sunday, but that did not hinder this family's warm loving character. 

The DeMontmorency family is one of the sweetest loving family's I have ever met. I enjoyed spending the afternoon walking around observing their family dynamic. So much fun, love, care, and even a little silliness overwhelms this family's character. They truly enjoy each other's company and their love radiates happiness from them.

DeMontmorency family thank you so much for allowing me to capture this moment in time for you. Your family is beautiful and I absolutely enjoyed my afternoon!


No comments: