Friday, October 9, 2015

Mr. David Is 6 Months Old

 This little stud just turned 6 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. Lindsay tells me how lucky she is every time I talk to her because she has the most happy boy ever . . . as you can see she wasn't lying. I seriously have never met a baby that is so happy, easy going, warm, loving, gentle, and angelic. I can tell you one thing, he feels very loved and has a great set of parents, that I believe are the contributing factor to this guy's confidence and great demeanor. I look forward to seeing David and his parents so much. I enjoy every second when I am with them.

David LOVES swings so we decided the perfect place for his session would be at the park. I think we nailed it with his grin stretching from ear to ear. I love this sweet boy's face and his amazing parents. See you soon little guy!


No comments: