Sunday, October 25, 2015

Our Whole World: Hart Park

Shawn touched my life a few years ago when I first met her. She is one of the most amazingly strong courageous women I know. When I first met her, her husband had passed away with cancer only a few years prior and left her to raise their only daughter, Ryan. Her strength blew my mind! I could see the pain of missing the love of her life in her eyes, but she portrayed only strength, joy, and peace for her daughter to grasp onto. Her daughter was her world and she was going to do everything in her power to raise her the way her and her husband had dreamed of raising Ryan.

When Shawn contacted me Wednesday morning to see if I had any availability to squeeze her in for a session this weekend, I was overjoyed. I was also excited to hear I was not only going to see her and Ryan, but also would have the pleasure of meeting her wonderful family. They were such a delight to hang out with. They kept each other laughing, and you could feel the love they had for each other. They truly enjoy each other's company and one thing is for sure...Miss Ryan is the center of their world.

Shawn and Ryan, it was so wonderful getting to see you. Ryan you are such a fun beautiful little spirit to be around. Thank you so much for bringing your doll Carissa to help me take pictures. I could not have done it without her. Shawn, you are doing an amazing job with Ryan. I look forward to watching her continue to grow. Thank you so much for allowing me the chance to meet your wonderful family as well. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Friday evening.


No comments: