Sunday, November 1, 2015

Reimers Family

 This adorable family of the cutest little girls ever is finally expecting a baby brother. I am not all too sure what they are going to do with a little brother, but they sure are excited. Are sessions together are always full of laughs. These little girls are some of the most spunky, entertaining, happy little girls I have ever been around. It is so fun to see what adorable outfits their mom has them dressed in year after year or how creative the session will be. She truly is amazing. I love hearing all 3 of the girls talk to me and tell me about their life. I have to say after 7 years with them I kind of feel like part of their family, and that feels amazing. I seriously cannot wait for next year when I will meet their baby brother. He is going to be one very loved little guy! Thanks Reimers family for making me feel like part of your family!

No comments: