Monday, November 16, 2015

Cousins and Friends, What Could Be Better?


      Five and a half years ago I asked this amazing girl to be my second shooter. It was the best decision I have ever made. We have spent countless hours growing, laughing, and learning together. She has been there for me not only for work, but as a selfless wonderful friend. I appreciate her and her family more than anything!

     Last weekend I had the pleasure of not only taking pictures of Andrea's husband and kids, but also of her brother and his girls. The kids were adorable and had this amazing cousinly bond. They loved hamming it up in front of the camera. We were all cracking up at how fun they were making everything. I told them I wanted them to hold hands and walk slowly toward me making each other laugh. You would have thought I told them we were going to Disneyland they were so excited and they wanted to do it over and over and over again. I love when kids are so willingly to have fun in front of my lens. They all had so much life and personality. It was a blast to be in their presences.


No comments: