Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bowyer Family

 One of my favorite types of sessions are one's that are taken in a family's home. There is just something so special and intimate about capturing memories for kids of the house they grow up in. Not too mention I learn so much about a family just by getting a short glimpse into their life. I knew this family was awesome, but I didn't know how awesome they were until visiting their home last weekend.

The girls are always so full of life when I see them so it was a blast to get a look into their rooms to see what other interests they have along with being the beautiful actresses they are.  Paige LOVES stuffed animals! While Brianna is an awesome reader and really enjoys volleyball. I am pretty sure you can guess what their favorite colors are as well when you see their rooms. Kirk has every man's dream...a super awesome Man Cave, called "The Man Cave" and an even more awesome beautiful wife that enjoys football with him.

This family is amazing, but more than anything when you enter their home you feel the love and bond they share. I can see why their girls are such beautiful, strong, confident young ladies, they have amazing parents that love them dearly. Thank you so much Bowyer family for opening your home up to me. I had such a fun time with you.


No comments: