Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rochelle and Teagan + Colin = Bliss


I have had the absolute pleasure of photographing Rochelle and Teagan for almost as long as I have had my business open. It has been so fun watching Teagan grow throughout the years. She seriously is the cutest little ball of sassiness and cheer. Her mom always has her dressed in the cutest outfits and she comes more than ready to shine in front of my lens. Let's just say sessions with Teagan are always a piece of cake...especially if I let her run the show.

This year I saw a new glow from Rochelle. It was the first time Colin made his debut in her family pictures, and can I just say she shines like the happiest girl alive when he is around. I love seeing her and Teagan filled with so much love and joy. Colin must be one very special guy to be so lucky to have these two girls in his life. As their session unfolded all I could think is, "they make the most picture perfect little family!" I look forward to watching their love blossom.

Rochelle thank you for continually allowing me to capture your family's moments. I love seeing Teagan grow and your life flourish. I wish you more and more happiness as life progresses for you! I wish you a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: