Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Engagement John and Rachel

There's nothing better than capturing two people in love and enjoying life in the moment.

John and Rachel contacted me last year about engagement photos for their upcoming wedding. They decided to hold off on photos until this year because they had their hearts set on the orchards. I thought it was a great idea so of course I couldn't wait to let them know when I finally saw the first blossoms.

John was a little timid about being in front of the camera (what guy isn't), but I was amazed at how willing he was to be in the moment and enjoy having fun with Rachel. They were a blast to be around! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them; they seriously kept me laughing the entire time! They both were wonderful people to be around and I was honored to have the opportunity to meet and spend some time with them.














I absolutely love the realness of this photo!


I wish you guys the best in your leap into marriage!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

I sooo need to get my picture taken! These are beautful