Friday, March 11, 2011

"The Family That Plays Together, Stays Together!"

"Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!"
-Author Unknown

Moe and Olivia have the most amazing boys. I wasn't sure what to expect from an appointment with three little boys, I was prepared for disaster, but I was dead wrong with this entire family. They were so much fun to spend some time with. Everyone was so happy and playful (well it took Jeremiah, the youngest, a while but he definitely came around);very enjoyable people to be around.

Right off the bat the boys were giving me the silliest faces they could come up with, and I thought to myself, "Oh this isn't good! Olivia is going to hate these pictures!" About 3 pictures in I realized Olivia likes to have fun just as much as her boys do. I guess you would have to, having 3 boys so close in age. The family as a whole, fit together perfectly. They were an absolute pleasure to be around, and really make me realized how lucky I am to be blessed with such an amazing business.





Jeremiah, let's just call him Mr. Good Looking. He walked up at the beginnning of the day with his hand in his pocket and his little mohawk, and my heart melted. He was the serious one of the group, but he did manage to have a little fun and let out a smile here and there.

Nathaniel is absolutely adorable. He was a total sweetheart, and definitely could entertain, but I think his big brother was the true influence on goofiness.

Moonie, the oldest, had so much personality and absolutely loved to be goofy. I was amazed to find one family picture from the whole day that he wasn't making a silly face in. He definitely was the entertainer for the day.




I have to end this post on how I see this family through my eyes. I see unity, love, silliness, playfulness, and ROCKSTARS (I thought of you Olivia :-) and your rockstar hands)!!!!!!! Most of all I see a total blast that I can only hope to have the opportunity to meet again! Moe and Olivia keep up the amazing job with your boys, they are a true blessing to be around.

No comments: