Monday, March 7, 2011

Gavin's 1st Birthday!

I was so fortunate to get to spend the afternoon with Gavin, on his actual first birthday. I made sure I came to his session with lots of fun to celebrate his big day.

His brother, Ethan, and himself were a total blast to be around. There were so many favorite photos from this session that I had the worst time narrowing it down for a blog entry (and even still I went overboard).

I'm sure the boys would both tell you that there favorite part of the whole afternoon was the last 20 minutes when they got to eat the cake that I brought for them. Who wouldn't love a chocolate cake that you actually get to eat with your hands? I know I was dying to shove my hands in it, and I even saw my daughter take a sneak bite when she thought no one was looking. We had a great afternoon and I thoroughly enjoyed being around the boys. They both are friendly and helpful kids that I would spend any afternoon around!















No comments: