Saturday, March 5, 2011

Krish and Eliya

One of the biggest pleasures I get from my job is watching babies grow into adorable kids.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Krish and Eliya since Eliya was 10 months old. It has been so rewarding watching them grow, and developing a trusting relationship with them.

Eliya is finally at the age to where she doesn't mind having her pictures taken. She was a total blast in the orchards this year. Her personality has really taken off, and the interactions between us, well I will cherish those memories for the rest of my life.

Krish is one handsome little man. He is growing up so fast right before my eyes. He is definitely a little spitfire, although I think it comes from his big sis always trying to push his buttons. I do have to say that these two definitely share a very loving bond between them that only a brother and sister so close in age can understand and are a real entertainment to be around.

Jodi, their mom, has a love for the orchards. I think this is going to have to be our little tradition; starting my orchard season off to a good start every year from here on out!












No comments: