Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Caught In The Moment With Bubbles"

I met Kristine a few months back when I saw a hat she had made at a birthday party and fell in love. I immediately contacted her and asked her to make an order of hats for my next shoot. She made me the most adorable hats in such a short period of time. I was amazed by her. I quit using Etsy, other than for ideas, and decided she was my new go to girl. She has been wonderful. You can check her hats out at http://www.facebook.com/#!/KristinesLilLoves. Although, now I'm not so sure I am willing to share her!

I have fallen in love with her entire family throughout these last few months since I practically talk to her everyday with new ideas we both have!
Mike and I immediately realized we both have a love for photography, obviously, and thorougly enjoy giving each other a hard time. In fact just today I got him pretty good I must say, but we will keep that a secret from those who haven't seen it yet!
Kristine is amazing. One of the most kind people I have ever met. We hit it off and I talk to her probably more than I talk to my long time friends right now.
At our appointment was really the first time I have been around her girls, and lets just say the whole time I was thinking of ways I could secretely steal them from her and bring them home with me. I think they could pass for my girls as long as my husband isn't with me (totally joking Kristine).
We had a blast during our time together, although I think I might have broke out the bubbles a little prematurely because that quickly became what the entire appointment became based around. I personally loved it because they are my favorite "in the moment" style pictures that my eye is always drawn to, let's just hope they are everything they wanted though! I seriously had the worst time chosing some of my favorites for this post so I decided to double up some pictures just to squeeze in a few extra! Thanks guys for a session full of laughs, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Oh and also, Mike & Kristine you are living proof that even after years of marriage you can still be completely head over heels for each other and bring it out in every picture!


These eyes are too die for!





Don't you just wish you had eyes like these!







The last part of the appointment I got the pleasure of meeting Mike's parents, Willie & Pat, and they were able to jump in a couple of pictures before the girls got totally burnt out!



4 comments:

Kristine Rolin said...

Thank you for such kind words! The pictures turned out AMAZING!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I feel like we've known each other for years!

Kristine Rolin said...

THANKS A MILLION AGAIN!!

lynda said...

These are great pictures....

The Adventure said...

The pictures are so cute. I love the girls dresses. Kristine I like the one of you and Mike by the fountain in the green shirt. Cool Pat and Willie were there too.