Monday, June 27, 2011

My kiddos!

My kiddos are growing up so quickly, it makes me sad! I finally made myself take a short break to update my kids pictures for this year. I kept meaning to do Evan's 5 year old pictures right around his birthday but have been so busy I just forced myself to do them in time for Kate's 8th birthday. Like always Kate is still full of her sass and Evan is still the Ladies Man he always tries to be. This time around I got smart and brought bribes with me. Kate's bribe was a photo session with her bff Brooke and Evan's was another Transformer. I think he might have all of them now, haha! I was pretty happy with their pictures for this year. In fact I finally get to update an entire wall in my house with these photos. Definitely some of my favorites I have ever shot!