Thursday, June 2, 2011

Emma's Birthday Bash!

"Baby dolls, dress up, high heels, and curls,
There's nothing as wonderful as sweet little girls!"


Emma turned two recently and I thought what better way to capture her second birthday pictures than throwing her, her own little mini birthday bash. It was full of cupcakes, books, bubbles, dress up, jewelry, and definitely a big dose of birthday fun! Emma definitely had a blast during our session. It will be one I remember for years to come! I only get to see her about once a year so I better start thinking of how I can top it next year, since she will probably start remembering how fun the sessions are from now on!

Emma's mother is amazing! She really seems to enjoy getting down and taking the time to play all the girly things Emma wants. During the entire time I was with them, Adriana was 100% attention on Emma. She played dress up, danced, sang, played ring around the rosy, and even did some running laps (in heels, might I add) with her. Whatever Emma wanted mama to do...mama did! I have to say I would be jealous if I were a kid! She is the sweetest little girl though, so I totally can see why Adriana enjoys spending every moment she can interacting with her! Emma gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. She is really starting to develop those little toddler features now, and it makes me think back to when she was a newborn and I first met her, how tiny and angelic she was. I am looking forward to watching her grow through the years. She is one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen!







Emma loves playing with her mama!






You can tell Emma really is happy! She loves her life!

Of course, I had to throw in a few of the happy couple!

They are picture perfect together!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

super cute idea, love the little stand