Monday, June 27, 2011

"The Next Miss America"

Shortly after my last session with Alex she entered her first big pageant. I knew she would be able to do well in it because of how much personality she has. She did fantastic, and won! Her mother quickly contacted me to do some more pictures of her in her pageant outfit to document her success. I was ecstatic, knowing how much fun I would have with her.

When Alex arrived, it took her only a few very short minutes to warm up to me, and then she was rearing to go. She was a blast, full of personality, and loved coming up with all her own poses. I will tell you what, that little girl can work the camera. We all were in tears laughing at all the different ideas she was doing. She showed me each dance she did for her latest recital and modeled all of her costumes from each dance. Alex definitely lights up any room she walks into, with her big blue eyes, beautiful smile, and love for entertaining. I'm sure one day I will be watching her on tv competing for Miss America!















1 comment:

Kristine Rolin said...

Very cute!! Where's mine??!! Haha just kidding!!!