Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Four Dapper Young Men And A Beautiful Lady"

Greg and Natalie have the most amazing group of boys I have ever been around. Every single one of them were so polite, well mannered, adorable, and a complete pleasure to get to know.

Zach most definitely gives the women a run for their money with his killer eyes! I asked him if he has all the girls after him at school; and with a giant grin on his face he replied, "Oh Yeah!". Gee no surprise there! I believe he is quickly training up his brother Chandler to be just as good with the ladies. Chandler definitely will be giving Zach a run for his money when he gets older. Better watch out Zach because I think Chandler might steal your girlfriends away; that is when you are 30 and your parents say you are old enough to finally date!

Ian, oh Ian . . . what do I have to say about this little cutie who is full of life and spunk. From the moment he hoped out of the car he had us all laughing with his charming personality. He definitely is the life of the party and I am guessing the boy who keeps Natalie and Greg on their toes. I love boys like this, that are so full of life and joy.

Natalie and Greg have done an amazing job with these boys. It is so rare to find families that have such well behaved young boys. They are the sweetest people and I feel so honored to have been able to spend some quality time learning about what makes this family so unique. I don't know if it's too early to ask Natalie, but can I please reserve Zach for my daughter to marry since he's the perfect age for her (totally kidding, but can I?) *wink wink*





















Natalie asked if I minded if they took some pictures in their Tebow shirts because they are big fans. Are you kidding me? YES PLEASE!!!! I absolutely love when people bring their own interests into their sessions. It personalizes their time with me and allows me to truly capture the art of their family!




Oh yes, they are doing the Tebow!


. . . And of course what's a session in Tebow shirts without a little family football time! Down, Set, Hike!




Natalie and Greg, I had such a great time meeting you and your family, you are all amazing! Thanks so much for allowing me the time to get to know you guys. I hope I will see you again sometime in the future!

No comments: