Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Precious Caden

I am so excited to show off this absolutely beautiful little boy that Niki and Chris had. He is perfectly angelic. I could not have asked for a better session. We only had one hour to capture what we could . . . the outcome was far better than I think any of us could have imagined. He was perfect the entire time. I would have thought they brought me a doll with how well he stayed asleep and allowed us to capture whatever we wanted.

This family is truly in love. Jaden is such a sweet big sister. She is loving having a little brother, except she did say she does not like when he cries because he is very loud and she can hear him all the way upstairs in her room. Chris is in heaven with his little handsome boy he has longed for. He now has a complete family . . . although I do believe he would like more kids; now if he can just talk Niki into it. Niki is looking amazing, of course! She is so in love with her two beautiful healthy babies, and who can blame her they both are absolutely precious.

I cannot wait to take their first family photos (well I guess I should say 2nd family portrait) next month. I absolutely love this family and could go on for days about them. What an amazing first anniversary present for them to share, bringing a new life into this world! You guys are amazing and I look forward to seeing how much Caden grows in the next month!



















No comments: