Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jennifer + Michael = From Here To Eternity


I saved a year for this ring
I can't wait to see
How it looks on your hand
I'll give you everything that one woman needs
From a one woman man
I'll be strong I'll be tender a man of my word
I will be yours.
From here to eternity
I'm asking you to share your life with me
Now and forever I guarantee, I'll always stay by your side
I promise my love to you
I'm willing and able and ready to
Whatever you need
I am here for you, and I'll always be
From here to eternity


A day so glamorous; full of fine details, friends and family, the perfect location and weather, a groom so eager to marry the love of his life, and a bride lost in anticipation for the day she had waited for for nearly seven years.
The day was simply perfect! Tears of joy and happiness were shed, laughter and funny memories were shared, dancing and eating were at their finest, and a beautiful exit into a lifetime of love and happiness was the only way to go.
How can I put this, Jennifer and Michael's wedding was perfect. It was such a blast being a part of such a celebrated day. The highlight of my day was watching as the dj got the entire guest list involved in dancing. Even grandma was out shaking her rump. You can't ask for a much better wedding day than this, full of memories. Every thing was perfect!





























































Jennifer and Michael, I just want to tell you what an honor it was to be a part of your day . . . . it was AMAZING! By far one of the most memorable weddings I have been a part of. Considering it took you guys so long to finally take the plunge in marriage, I don't think you will need my best wishes of a lifetime of happiness, but I do wish you guys a lifetime full of making each other smile, lots of laughter, and loving each other unconditionally. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day . . . it was unforgettable!

No comments: