Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Alyvia!

Sweet little Alyvia and her giant brown eyes, stole my heart with her adorable faces and personality. She started our time together just waking up and soaking all her surroundings in. At first I thought she was going to be a tough cookie to break, but once I sat down on the grass she crawled over to me and placed her head on my shoulder giving me a little love. I can't even tell you what an amazing feeling that is to have a baby that has only been around you once warm up enough so quickly to show you her sweetest affections. This just goes to show what an amazingly sweet little girl she is. She kept us all laughing with all her little faces she made, and when it was cake time she was not bashful at all to dig into her giant cake. She loved it!

Happy first birthday Alyvia! I wish all your dreams come true and you stay just as sweet as can be!

The eensie weensie spider, went up the water spout!
















She loves her cake!










Alyvia LOVED the ducks . . . she made the cutest faces ever while she tried to talk to them.


No comments: