Friday, October 26, 2012

" D Squared = Perfect Harmony"

The clouds part ways as the heaven's begin to sing glorious songs of praise; the sudden temperature rises through your cool carefree body the moment you realize this is it! This is the person I chose to spend the rest of my life loving, caring, doing anything for; this is the person beyond on all human control I know deep down is the one for me! This is the person I have fought battles all my life to find; this is the person that completes me and makes me feel whole!

I don't know if this is how it truly felt for Dawn and Devan the day they decided to take their love beyond the superficialness of a dating relationship, but I can say that after spending an entire afternoon with them, that they complete each other. Devan is completely smitten by Dawn, and Dawn is head over heels for Devan.   When they are together . . . nothing else in the world matters. Their love shines brighter than any star in the sky, and I can see they truly have a love that will go beyond measures for each other.

We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day, allowing us to capture the most perfect pictures of the two of them enjoying one of their favorite pass times . . . visiting wine country. I had THE most difficult time only posting the few pictures I am. Seriously, every picture was a keeper from this session. If only I could devote an entire blog to this couple and the love they share. I cannot wait until their wedding day. They are an amazing couple that most definitely brings out the best in each other!







































1 comment:

Unknown said...

My beautiful granddaughter; my kind grandson-in-law to be. I am so happy for both of you and so proud.