Thursday, November 1, 2012

"We're Going On A Bear Hunt"

"We're going on a bear hunt We're going to catch a big one . . ."

Kim and Joe have the most amazing kids ever. It was such a blast capturing some family portraits for them in the big forest with lions, bears, and werewolves as Benjamin was sure lived in there.

I always love when clients chose this location with kids because the kids have such a blast exploring nature. Benjamin kept me in tears the entire session with all the adorable ideas that came out of his head. For every few pictures we took we would take a break so we could hunt for all the big scary things that quite possibly were living in that forest. Unfortunately for him, the only thing we managed to find was a butterfly that loved landing on dad, Joe. I am pretty sure the butterfly was eager to be a part of their family, and why wouldn't he be!

Oh and little miss Julianne with her giant blue eyes to die for. Kim was nervous how Julianne would handle the appointment. I am pretty sure it's safe to say she did amazing! She was so smart and angelic, I seriously could have taken her home with me. It melted my heart when her mom was holding her at one point and she put her arms out for me to take her. I was more than happy to hold her while I took some pictures of her parents. It completely made my day.

To say I enjoyed meeting and spending time with this family is an understatement. By the end of our time together, I wanted to bring the kids home to play with my kids. The best part of the entire session was what a little gentleman Benjamin was. At the end he came up to me and told me thank you for going hunting with him and it was nice to meet me. Oh if every kid could be so sweet! Kim and Joe you guys are doing an amazing job with those kids. Thank you so much for allowing me to meet and fall in love with your family!







































No comments: