Friday, November 23, 2012

"My Whole World"

This mommy loves her kids so much she would do just about anything for them. Her whole world is centered around Trenton and Brookee! They both are growing into sweet beautiful preteens. Of course there is some sibling rivalry that goes along with these two that probably drives Tiffany mad, but for the most part they love each other.  Trenton is a true character. He kept me laughing with his silly ways. He will definitely be a little lady charmer.  Brookee looks so sweet and innocent, but deep down I'm not going to lie she is brilliant at antagonizing her brother. She definitely can put up a fight against him, and takes pleasure in tormenting and bossing him around.  I know Tiffany gets lots of laughing time in with these two! Your family is beautiful Tiff, and I definitely can't wait till the next time I get to see you!





























No comments: