Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Just A Little Bit of Silliness!"

Brogan and Grace have sooooo much personality. They kept us laughing the entire day! I had to share some of this personality and silliness from the day. I could not help myself, and I am sure you will understand why! Brogan had just woken from a nap when we started our session so I knew I needed to do something to wake him up. I told Brogan he could do whatever he wanted to his sister to help bring out his personality right off the bat. Great idea Brogan, tackle your sister!





The many faces of Grace!






Brogan has this hilarious eye raising stunt he does that his family likes to call creepy eyes, so he kept doing it for me! I wish I could show it in action!






I told Brogan to give Grace a kiss on her cheek! He decided to go in real slow for his smackaroo! It was a crack up! He is a total character!






Bet you can't guess who thinks they are the next "America's Top Model"






Too much fun! Thanks for all the laughs guys! When I am having a bad day all I need to do is come look at this post and it will instantly bring me to laughter!

No comments: