Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mercedes + Victor = Mr. & Mrs.

The forecast called for rain Saturday November 10th and the weather had been crazy all week leading up to this very day. Mercedes and I had our back up plan prepared; nothing was going to ruin the most important day of her life and we were going to make sure of it. No matter rain or shine we would create the most beautiful pictures possible.

When we arrived at the church the sky looked like it would go either way, there was a cold crisp in the air. Victor entered the church, stood waiting to see his beautiful bride. As the doors opened for Mercedes entrance, the whole room was overflowed with the brightness of the sun, and the glow of Mercedes was absolutely breathtaking.

Victor and Mercedes wed in one of the most beautiful traditional Catholic ceremonies I have ever seen. The whole event flowed so smoothly. As we exited the church to head to Hart Park we were so pleased to see how beautiful the day was turning out to be.

As the day went on I am not going to lie, it was freezing!!!!!!! I cannot even put enough exclamation into how cold it was. Never once did I hear Mercedes complain or want to stop. She was on such a high from accomplishing one of her biggest dreams in life that nothing in the world mattered. I have to give her huge compliments though because I couldn't help myself from saying how cold I was.  We had an amazing time hitting a few different locations to take special bridal photos. We of course visited the red barn where they did their engagement session which turned out beautifully and then hit down town to take advantage of the beautiful skies. Victor was so sweet allowing Mercedes to have his jacket any chance he got, and carrying her from place to place so her feet could rest from her ultra high heels.

The whole day was amazing and I couldn't have imagined spending it with anyone better. You guys rock and Victor huge props to you for going with the flow. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Cruz . . . ok totally kidding (inside joke I kept saying Cruz, no clue why considering I have never even had a client named Cruz) anyways Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. CASTRO! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!























I love that you have an engagement ring shot similar to this. You should totally frame them side by side for past, present, and oh I know Victor needs to buy you another band on your first anniversary and then you can have a future picture. Just saying!





Mercedes I didn't think you could look so fierce, you are too angelic! One of my all time favorite photos of you though!













So the wind helped us in creating some beautiful photos with the veil flying, like this picture . . .


 . . . but to be honest we spent most the time like this! Mercede's veil had a mind of it's own during the session.



Time to be a little playful . . . I love it Mercedes!


 . . . L O V E






So Mercedes worked overtime on a candy bar filled with homemade goodies. By the time we arrived all the goodies she made were completely gone. Thanks Mercedes I was really hoping to snag a couple of your yummy treats . . . guess they were really good!











No comments: