Friday, November 9, 2012

"A Key Ingredient In A Long Lasting Love Will Always Be Laughter!"


Love, Laughter, And You
Three things that make my life complete
Are love, laughter, and you, my sweet
The laughter has lasted since day one
Loving you darling, has been so much fun

Whether it's giggles at the kitchen table
Or all out laughter wherever we're able
Each and every laugh, a symbol of our love
You're my everything, all I ever dreamt of

Our love, now that's a bit more serious
Shining through when our laughter is delirious
Starting the day with love's tenderness
Saying goodnight with a sweet caress

Love, laughter, and of course you.
You bring into my life the other two
From the day we met, and for every single day
Love and laughter in our lives will stay


It is so rare that I can find clients who will allow them self to get completely caught up in the moment, to the point of forgetting I am there capturing every smile, kiss, goofy look, silly dance they do together. I know this entry might be a little excessive, but you will understand why when you see how amazing they are.

Noah and April share one of the most important ingredients to a very successful marriage, laughter.  They are my exact mold of how simple I wish it was for every person to be in front of my lens. From the moment we started our session together, I told them their session would be priceless if they could just forget I was there occasionally rattling off commands to them. Never in a million years would I have known it would be this easy for them. They share a bond that not even the constant sound of my shutter clicking, the annoying interruptions of my voice yelling out commands, or my laughing uncontrollably at something funny I overheard them say could break. They were my dream to be around. They share something that I find to be one of the utmost important components to marriage . . . they can make each other laugh.

Noah and April, make sure to love each other unconditionally, never go to bed angry, and laugh a lot no matter who is looking. If you can do these things you will have a marriage that will never fail. I cannot wait until your wedding day. You guys are amazing to be around and I am sure you both brighten any one's world you walk into.

















This looks like an add for the company. Noah you might want to try to submit this for their next advertisement . . .ha ha ha!




Yes, Noah and April were really this fun . . . they were having a blast during their dance off that started in the wave. Well, at least that's what I think it is called . . . Noah seemed to know all the proper names for the dances they both easily pulled off.



April loves to jump . . . I don't know how she does it. My feet would have been dying in those boots!











The goofy faces were endless . . . which I must say are my favorites. I probably could have done a whole separate blog on just the awesome faces these two could pull off.





Dance like no one is watching, Noah!





This was purely a candid shot! I did not ask April to whisper in Noah's ear . . . kinda makes me worried she was talking about me, ha ha!







You are never too old for a little game of Peek-A-Boo!



The balloons were the perfect addition to the session! Great idea April . . . glad you went with 3 dozen!

3 comments:

an encourager said...

I love all of it---- the love, friendship, goofiness, their bond, dancing, Noah, April, and.... a fun photographer, to boot!!!!! Awesome pictures!!! Now I'll need some new frames and nails! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am a walking advisement..... advertisement for awesome!

okay maybe im just mostly full of it!! Great pictures!

thank you!!!