Friday, March 29, 2013

"Awaiting Luke"

Mark and Amy have been so excited for their son Luke to be born. Amy has taken milestone pictures throughout her pregnancy documenting each month the growth of her unborn son and her ever growing belly! Mark told me as the time nears the birth of his son he gets more and more anxious to finally be able to hold his precious son. They couldn't be more adorable with the love they have for this little angel they have yet to meet.

We decided months ago to take a trip out to one of my favorite places to take pictures, Wind Wolves Preserve. The beauty of this preserve is indescribable. It is such an amazing location, full of beautiful landscape filled with wildflowers. It's absolutely breathtaking! I always enjoy my time with this couple, and have developed a great friendship with Amy over the past two years I have known them. I think I am just as anxious as they are for Luke to be born, so Luke anytime now you can come out into the world. We are all patiently awaiting your arrival!



















No comments: