Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rolin Family 2013 - Orchard Session

I met Mike and Kristine about three years ago when Kristine was just opening her business "Kristine's Lil Loves". She makes the most adorable hats and really does a fantastic job. I ordered quite a few hats from her and I think the second time I went to pick them up I started talking to Mike and found out he shares a love for photography like myself and is super sarcastic just like my family. I instantly fell in love with them. Over the years we have become great friends. They are the sweetest people that will do anything for the people in their life. They have the cutest little girls, Mackenzie and Kylie, that I have grown to love and they play amazingly with my kiddos which is a definite bonus. This was the second session I have done for them. The first session was back in 2011 I believe, I brought the girls bubbles to play with during pictures and they loved it. Well, those girls have some amazing memories because they asked if they would get to play with bubbles again, and of course I brought them so it seems like this is going to have to be a family picture tradition for them.















I brought along a chalkboard to use for pictures. Mackenzie wanted to be the one to write their last name on it figuring we would take a picture after. Well, that didn't fly with Kylie because she wanted to show her picture too. So we let the girls have a minute to draw a picture first and this is the beautiful artwork they did.






Halfway through the session Mackenzie and Kylie left and Rapunzel and Snow White showed up for some princess play time!