Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jaret and His Beautiful Mama

I had the pleasure of meeting Megan and her all too adorable son Jaret on Monday evening in Hart Flat. I fell in love with the area and would love to move there, but more so fell in love with Megan's super friendly son. He was so cute and instantly played ball with me. I love kids when they naturally are warm to new people. We challenged Jaret big time by not meeting for pictures till closer to his bed time. This could have been so disasterous, but he was such a trooper. He had his moments of rebellion against our wishes and wasn't super thrilled about pictures (what boy is though), but he hung in there and played around with us giving me smiles that would melt anyone's heart. He is definitely all boy; took many tumbles, but always popped right back up, dusted off his hands and got right back to playing. He is one fast kid. 

All in all I think we had a successful session together full of laughs and giggles. He definitely loves his mama, and I find it so precious to see the bond she has with him.  







He loved his ball and numerous times would throw it at me. I think baseball might be in his future with how strong of a throw he already has at 15 months old.










I absolutely love this picture!!!!!!!! I laugh every time I see it because this is how he spent most of his time. He definitely did not want his mom giving him kisses in front of me. Such a true boy!






No comments: