Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Oh Do My Eyes Deceive . . . "

Oh do my eyes deceive, but two of the most adorable kids I ever did see!

Jaden and Caden are so stinking cute. I ask Niki and Chris every time I see their kids if I can just keep them after our session. Caden has the chubbiest cheeks ever that I just want to squeeze to death, and his mild mannered personality is only something I dreamt with in my kids. He is just so content all the time and absolutely LOVES his big sister. His eyes light up and the biggest smile shoots across his face everytime he sees Jaden. Jaden is little miss personality all the way. She is so friendly and loves to tell you anything and everything that you will listen to. Jaden and I chatted it up the entire session. I love listening to her tell me all about school, family, and her friends. Niki and I joked we were going to label this session "Featuring Jaden" because she was all about making the attention focused on her, but Caden definitely held his own with his big smiles! These two definitely have to be some of the most photogenic kids out there, and yes Niki I do think it's from you even though you don't think so! *smiles*



















No comments: