Monday, October 11, 2010

Family: Big Winners!

Last year I was asked to provide a donation for a raffle at one of the local elementary schools. I decided it was something I would absolutely love to be a part of. I was ecstatic when I finally heard from the winners. What better time for them to book than my favorite season. I couldn't wait to meet them!

I gave Mary Rita a few options of different places to take her family's pictures, and when I said Hart Park she knew instantly that this would be the park that fit them well. Her husband, Michael, has taken their daughter Alyssa numerous times to go fishing there and they both just love the scenery. Who wouldn't though!

Stepping out of the car I knew that this family was going to be so friendly and vibrant. They had bright bold colors on, which I love, and came out with beautiful smiles on. Here is Mary and Michael the contest winners!



...and this is there, pride and joy, Alyssa, who cannot make a mean face for the life of her! I tried numerous times to get her to show me a mad face and all she could do is laugh hysterically. I enjoyed goofing off with Alyssa!





Did I mention they have an adorable sweet dog named Lexx? He is absolutely the center of this family's world.



He isn't just a dog, he is a member of their family!



Alyssa, is so in love with Lexx! He is like her brother. She has taught him how to beg, which he does every single time he wants a cookie. Too cute!



Lexx's ears are Alyssa's favorite. They are so silky! Lexx and Alyssa are like two peas in a pod!



Lexx is so calm and gentle with Alyssa! You can tell he has been one happy boy since the day this family rescued him three years ago.



So I am not sure if this picture fits their style, but I just had to capture it. We were heading to the river when Alyssa climbed up this fence. I just had to grab the picture while everyone took a little break. There was just something so natural about it.

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

you truely do some amazing work