Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding: Two Peas in a Pod and a dose of hotness!

I met Connie and Ryan over a year ago when they came and had CSUB Winter Formal pictures, along with a first engagement shoot. I had a blast with them so when Connie contacted me about doing their wedding I knew it was going to be the wedding of the year!

I have never met a couple who is so passionate in the way they show love, yet can still have such an eccentric quality about them. By working with these two in the past, I knew their wedding was going to be nothing less than fabulous, and over the top!

They had the most elegant backyard wedding I have seen. You could tell so much hard work had been put into putting this production on and it really paid off. The backyard was astonishing, elegant, vibrant, and full of life. On top of the amazing location they had so many awesome details that completed the finishing touches. I would say the whole day turned out picture perfect and I have the photos to prove it!



Connie got ready at a beautiful home, with the best bathroom to get some great shots of her getting ready!





You two belong in a magazine! HOTNESS all the way around!!!!!



So Ryan got cold feet right before the wedding, and Connie being bossy like she is, had to put her foot down real quick!



No not really, they both have been counting down the days for this day to happen, and chose a traditional style wedding waiting to see each other when she came down the aisle! I am so glad I was able to capture both of their expressions when the anticipation finally gave in!





Their first portrait as Mr. & Mrs. I must say it's an unforgettable one!



After the Ceremony, we went in back and had some time to take some stunning photos. It is my dream come true yard. I wish we could have spent hours back there with these two! There were so many different areas to chose from and so little time! We really should do a trash the dress session right there in the backyard guys (hint hint)!



Thank you Andrea for this amazing shot! You rocked the scenic picture!





You two are so adorable I can't stand it!

















OK, so Connie loves sweets! When I saw this table I was like of course she would have a table full of sweets in her wedding colors! See what I mean, finishing touches all the way to the candy!



Ryan has way too many buddies that love to play jokes on him! I gotta hand it to them this one was the best tackle of the night!







I decided I had to end with this picture! Absolutely love it! Connie and Ryan have this passionate romance about them but in the very next instant can be so fun and goofy. This really shows their fun side! By the way another great shot by Andrea!

2 comments:

mindlessmiddistance said...

Very nice pictures!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

you are so lucky to have such a beautiful couple to take pictures of!