Monday, April 11, 2011

The 1st birthday MILEstone of MILES!

It is hard to believe Miles is coming up on his first birthday. A year goes by quicker and quicker for me. Caity and Zack decided to do his first birthday pictures in a field, which of course I was excited for. Who knows if Caity and Zach were even thinking sentimentally like me, but it definitely crossed my mind how cool it was that the last time Miles's pictures were taken in a field he was inside mommy's belly not yet ready to see the amazing scenery surrounding him, and now we are capturing the very important milestone of celebrating his first birthday! The day couldn't have been any prettier! The clouds were absolutely breathtaking, the weather was just right, the wind was light, and the sun- well it played a rapid game of peek-a-boo with me, but I didn't let it interfere too much with how perfect everything else was for us!








Of course you can't celebrate a birthday without your best bud around, so Miles asked Taylor to come join him for a wagon ride and a couple birthday shots!




So eventhough it looks like Miles is eating the cupcakes, he honestly was more interested in smooshing the cupcakes and giving me his silly faces. What do you expect, he is a boy after all!




HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

how cute! I love the cupcake shots