Monday, April 4, 2011

My New Assistant!

Kate has grown up so much in this last year! She is the most caring little girl ever, and so willing to help. These last few months she has started to go on appointments with me to help get the kids interacting and having fun. Without her I don't know that I would capture some of my most favorite "in the moment pictures". I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter and new assistant. Better watch out Andrea, I think Kate is trying to take over your job!

Here is a few pictures I captured of her at my latest shoot. I always have to grab one of her when I see it because she is like me, shy when a camera comes out!


She always looks so sweet in her pictures so I figured I would throw in the face I usually get from her... I like to call it the "My mom is so lame" look!



1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

wow the last color one is my favorite! She is breath taking Val