Thursday, April 7, 2011

"How Time Flies"

Almost 3 years ago I started my business in Bakersfield. I can't believe how fast time flies by and how much growth my business has done in that time. I feel so blessed and thankful that my dream is coming true, and I owe it all to my family for standing by my side during my countless hours of trial and error and my joys of success. I owe a huge thank you to my clients that come to me year after year and have stood by me. Without these people I would not have made it to where I am today!

I met Carrie and Ralph almost 3 years ago when I first was starting out! They brought to me the most beautiful newborn girl to be photographed. They were so sweet and a complete joy to be around. Taylor, their oldest daughter, was so excited to showoff her new little sister Jordyn.

In these past 3 years I have been allowed to take part in these girl's life and showcase their memories. It seriously feels like watching my own kids grow up. They have become a part of my life and they bring a constant smile to my face! Jordyn, has such an amazing fun personality and a warmth to every room she walks into! I cannot believe she is already going to be 3! She is so grown up! This year, her personality really jumped out! Her birthday session was such a blast!







1 comment: