Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bonnie Blue Butler

It's extremely rare I get the opportunity to photograph a child in a costume with such beautiful scenery; mountains, cattle, horses, a buggy, and Bonnie Blue Butler from Gone With The Wind?

Anna contacted me back in January about taking pictures of her daughter in a costume her mom made, for a parade Alex was in. I never knew the costume was going to be so AMAZING! I seriously did not want to stop taking pictures of Alex. The costume alone was incredible! The scenery was perfect, and Alex was a photographer's dream! I am looking forward to the next opportunity I get to work with Alex and her grandma's costumes!

The entire shoot was amazing! Oh and how can I forget the ride in the buggy, actually if I remember correctly it's called a buckboard...I think??? to the site, the kids and I had a total blast!













So I think Alex was a little burnt out by the time I took this picture back at the stables, but I absolutely love it! It is even one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

how fun that must have been, such great pictures