Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Little Bit of Country: Loomis Family



It has been a year since I have seen this adorable family. A year is a very long time in a young child's life, so much growing is done during that period, so I was so excited to see how much Corbin changed over the last year. He is still as adorable and sweet as ever, and most definitely has both of his parents undivided love and attention. It was fun to see his little personality come out during our time together. He especially loved to take his boots off and see what kind of reaction he could get out of his parents when he would toss it down.

I enjoy every second I spend with Chad and Jessica. It is so fun to see how patient and loving they are not only with Corbin but also with each other. They are hands down the perfect person for each other and compliment each other quite nicely. Chad and Jessica, thanks again for another amazing session! I am looking forward to our next one.    -Valerie










No comments: