Monday, March 30, 2015

Dylan The Fitness Super Hero: A.K.A Captain America's Twin

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
                                                   -Vince Lombardi

Dylan decided last year he wanted to take on the tedious task of training for a fitness competition. I give him credit just for honoring the thought, but when he started training for it in January my admiration for him grew to a whole new level. It takes some sincere dedication to prepare your body for one of those competitions. I watched him put in countless hours at the gym, forego any type of delightful treat he wanted no matter how bad his cravings were, push harder than he ever has before, and give more when he felt he had nothing left to give. He saw, he pushed, and he succeed!!!

It was really awesome to watch him go through the process of transformation, and really helped open my eyes to what an amazing trainer he is. I believe following through with this process will help him grow into an even stronger and more dedicated trainer.  Dylan congratulations on your huge accomplishment. I am really proud of you for your perseverance and dedication. I hope you did amazing things when you stepped out on that stage. Congrats and I look forward to when I have you as my trainer again.






No comments: