Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reyes Family Mini Session

Where do I begin? I cannot express how much I love my job. There is nothing more rewarding than watching two people in love get married, have babies, and then have a small glimpse into those babies' lives while watching them grow into beautiful little people.

Chris and Niki have been one of the many couples I have cherished watching as their family grows. They have the cutest kids that are such a joy to be around. I would be lying if I didn't say they seem to have their hands a bit full with two little boys running around under the age of 2 1/2, but seriously how can you resist these little guys. Talk about two little studs!!!!

 Oh, and sweet Jaden is such a great big sister. She is such a helper, and so mature might I add. I spend most of my time with the family just listening to Jaden and all her stories. I leave my time with them wishing I could steal her and bring her home to keep me company.

I look forward to my yearly time with this amazing family and was so excited to finally have Chris and Niki take some time in front of the camera as well. They finally have a family picture for their wall. The boys are getting so big and Jaden is becoming more and more beautiful every time I see her!  It was great seeing you guys and I look forward to our next time together.







No comments: