Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Haver's are expecting their first baby!

I love love love when I get to watch a love story unfold. The best feeling ever is meeting clients and watching them through their engagement, wedding, and their first child. It is so special to watch the two individuals become one and then begin a family and hopefully continue to watch them grow throughout the years.

Alex and Valerie are finally expecting their first little girl and I cannot wait to meet her. She is going to be an absolute doll. I have had the greatest pleasure following them through their beginning journey. They are beautiful people both inside and out, and a joy to be in company with! You both better post lots of pictures on Facebook when your sweet daughter finally arrives. I am so excited for you two!



















No comments: