Friday, March 6, 2015

Orchard Session: Fogle Family

It is always a little nerve-racking for me to show up to a session with people I have never worked with, and even more nerve-racking when they tell me they have 4 kids under the age of 8. I have never thought of myself as working really well with kids, so it's only normal for me to freak out just a bit. How am I going to entertain and make 4 kids happy all at the same time? What if I can't get them to sit still long enough to grab a clear picture? These are only a couple of the hundreds of question I ask myself. So to my amazement I met the most amazing fabulous family with four kids under the age of 8 last week.

 Seriously though these kids were so photogenic and so eager to take pictures. I fell in love instantly . . . I mean really how could you not? Aren't they perfection? I could not take a bad picture of them if I wanted to. They all had so much love and care for each other and were absolutely darling . . . the parents weren't so bad either! It is session's like this that make me remember how lucky I am to have a career in what I am most passionate about. Dinah and Ryan, thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of meeting your beautiful family!  I am completely in love!!!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics Valerie! Of course, I a just a tad bit bias, considering the pics are of my beautiful family. Love 'em!