Monday, March 16, 2015

Jensen and Lindsay Are Having A Baby


I had the pleasure of meeting this gorgeous lady a few months ago when she was shopping for a maternity photographer. We hit it off so well, so of course I was ecstatic when she decided they wanted to book with me. They are a beautiful couple both inside and out and have two of the cutest dogs alive! Their fur babies kept us giggling the entire time.

Jensen and Lindsay are getting ready to welcome their very first child and I can tell they are both so excited. I think my favorite maternity sessions are the ones for first time parents because there is this over the top excitement they possess that is so contagious. I am sure they are going to be amazing parents to their child.

Lindsay and Jensen, I wish you the best in these last few weeks of freedom ;-). I know you guys will do an amazing job as parents and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. Lindsay try to stay cool in this heat. Thanks again for trusting me to capture this special time for you. Valerie

No comments: