Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Engagement: Ameri & Jordan

He's the life of the party, although you wouldn't know that when you first meet him. He comes off a little shy but very friendly. Nine years ago Ameri's cousin introduced them and well, the rest is history. They finally have decided to tie the knot and couldn't be happier.

I met Ameri at a recent wedding where she was the maid of honor and instantly fell in love with her. The way their relationship is reminds me so much of my husband and I, it's ridiculous. Jordan was so nervous when we first started out he kept saying what am I suppose to do. Of course I responded, "pretend like I'm not here". It must be pretty hard for men to do because Ameri had it down perfectly. She did an amazing job calming Jordan and making him forget I was watching his every move.

We enjoyed walking around downtown Bakersfield looking for "ugly spots" as Jordan would call it. I don't think he trusted that I knew the spots that would best showcase their relationship. What he saw as weird places I saw as beautiful and perfect for them. I couldn't be more happy with how the day turned out. They were an absolute blast to be around and I just love the comfort between them that only a nine year relationship can bring.





























1 comment: