Monday, November 22, 2010

Family: Navarro's Home

When I moved to Bakersfield 3 years ago and first opened my business I met the most amazing family. Carrie had just had her second daughter, Jordyn, and received a gift certificate from a friend to have a newborn session. I instantly fell in love with this family. They are the kindest most generous people I have met and I have been so fortunate to continue being apart of their lives as their girls have grown. This is their first family portrait since Jordyn was born and I was excited to finally get them together as a family for pictures.

Ralph has the most patient personality. The girls are his little princesses and listen so well to him. He did so good getting them to perform for the camera, although they don't need much pushing to do this.

Carrie is amazing. She will bend over backwards for you. Last year my computer had to be put in the shop for a few weeks and I wasn't able to get work done. Carrie downloaded the program I needed on her computer and opened her house up to me to get caught up on work. She always has a smile and friendly greeting everytime I see her. She is truly amazing and I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

Taylor has so much personality and cracks me up everytime I am around her. She is always dressed in the cutest princess outfits and wants to be a little princess. I always joke with Carrie because eventhough she is a princess through and through if you ask her what her favorite color is she always responds with black. I told Carrie we might not be shooting pics of her in tutu's next time, it most likely will be in full on goth attire. I don't know what Carrie will do.

Jordyn is a little spit fire. She is all smiles but when she is done, she is done! She is absolutely adorable and talks so well for a 2 1/2 year old. I'm sure her big sister teaches her a ton. She loves antagonizing Taylor, but loves on her big sis at the same time.

I love when I get to watch families grow through the years. It not only helps me create a bond with the kids but allows me to be apart of the most amazing people's journey in life. I look forward to all the years to come of watching these girls grow and achieve their dreams!