Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family: A day in the orchards!

Fall is my favorite season. All the different colors of leaves, the vibrant greens, and the nice crisp air. I typically shoot in the orchards when all the white flowers have bloomed so I decided to try a shoot while it was green and I had the perfect family to do it with.

I met Michelle and Jeremy last year when their daughter became best friends with my daughter. They are such a fun family; full of life, laughs, and good times. They have a tight family bond that you can't help to want to surround yourself with. Jeremy and Michelle are young at heart (probably any kids dream)and know how to make any occasion fun. Brooke and Matt have the most gorgeous eyes and skin that are any photographers dream. They are natural born picture takers, everything comes so easy for the them, or it could be that both Jeremy and Michelle are obsessed with photography also and take pictures of their kids daily. When I walked into their the house the first time I was glad to see that I'm not the only person that hoards pictures of my kids, hahaha!

We had a blast walking around the orchards goofing off and hanging out! Here are a few of my favorites from their session!