Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family: Erick and His Three Little Ladies

Erick has been blessed with a house full of girls. They all love him to death, too. It's not very often Leanna can talk him into a day of picture taking so I was excited when she called and said they were ready for new family pictures. It was freezing outside yet they showed up with big smiles ready to get some good photos. Danika and Arika are the sweetest girls. They are so well behaved and easy to be around.

Danika cracked me up during our time together. Anytime I would ask her to take a picture she would politely say, "No thank you!" What four year old says no thank you to everything. I usually hear NO'S or I don't want to, but never "no thank you". She was such a doll the entire time and listened so good. She definitely loves her big sister and tries to mimic her any chance she gets.

Arika has grown up so much since I last saw her. She no longer looks like a little girl to me, she is starting to look like a beautiful preteen. It makes me sad to think my daughter isn't too far off from this age. She did so good entertaining and helping out with her little sister. They treat each other so well it almost makes me think that they are perfect and never even fight. They don't do they Leanna?

I had a good time with Erick and his 3 little ladies and look forward to the next time I get to take pictures of them. It will probably be another few years... if I'm lucky, right Erick?























I had to throw this one in because Danika was so cute. All she wanted to do was play eventhough everyone was freezing and ready to go home. This was her fit! I wish my kids fits were this angelic!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

definately some of my favorite pictures so far :)