Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family: Life in the Fast Lane!

I have been very fortunate to know Jason since high school. He has been one of my closest friends throughout the years. When he decided to marry Bridgette, I knew it would be effortless being friends with her. She is hilarious and always ready to entertain the crowd. Our families have been friends for many years, and I am absolutely in love their girls. They both have very bubbly, friendly, adorable, and active personalities. They remind me tremendously of their mama. What is there not to love about them?

Jason has been on the police department for a few years now and I'm sure he thinks his job chasing bad people is way easier than keeping up with the fast pace lifestyle his girls have already taken on. They were so much fun, yet I think next time around I will need to bring a large gate just to keep them in the vicinity long enough to snap a shot of them together. They definitely kept me on my toes. Now I know how Bridgette stays so skinny! At least with their fast pace, comes many hilarious moments. Entertainers for sure!

First shots are usually my test shots, but this family came out with a bang! I knew that this was going to be a good day despite the awful grey skies!



The girls did so good their first pictures so we most definitely had to let them take a quick break for some play time. Morgan absolutely loved the slide. You could totally tell she thought she was hot stuff, and of course she is with eyes like those...



...and Molly, please please please don't forget my adorable son when you get older! He loves his blond hair blue eyed girls. So, I officially nominate you as his future wife. We need some excitement in our life and we know you are just the girl to give it to us.
The picture of the girls together I had to put on here just because it makes me laugh. Molly is such a good big sister. She was chasing Morgan all around trying to walk with her, and when she fell Molly was over it. She was not about to help her up again so she just stood there and laughed. It was really cute!





"Movie Star in the making!" and then some.



Molly was not going to let Morgan go if her life depended on it! Way to go Molly!





The two cutest girls I've seen! I love you Morgy and Molly!

No comments: