Saturday, December 11, 2010

Babies: Clayton

Some of my favorite clients are people that come to me with ideas that I can expand off of. It makes my job easy and lets my creativity really flow. This is exactly what happened with Clayton.

Jennifer, Clayton's grandma, called me with a ton of ideas so I was really excited when their appointment time finally came. I had only been around Clayton once at a wedding and remembered how adorable he was. What I remembered didn't even compare to how adorable he truly was. He was such a sweetheart. Even with us all yelling his name, jumping around like crazy people, throwing him in different shots he still was a perfect angel, a total trooper. He totally reminded me of the Gerber baby. He was a delight to be around and I look forward to seeing him in the future!