Monday, December 13, 2010

Family: This might be the Duggard's new competition!

Olivia and Ryan started coming to me two years ago. I was amazed by them back then when they had 5 kids. All their kids are so well behaved and sweet as can be. Well this year they decided to take on another family photo session, but this time with another kid in stow. I was prepared this time around because I knew what this could turn into with there being six kid's attention I would have to grab and hold onto the entire time. To my surprisement it was awesome. The kids listen so well and were just as ready to get those awesome pictures as I was. I am completely in love with this family.

Last time I saw Olivia and Ryan was for Carmella's 1 month old pictures and now she is almost a year old. I can't believe how time flies. This session was kind of sentimental to me because the last family session I did for them their youngest at that time, Lynneah, aka Tinkers, was the same age Carmella is now. While we were walking around Olivia tells me they are thinking about going for kid 7. "WHAT?" I said. "Do you get money for popping babies out or something? Are you crazy?" Olivia responded, "Carmella was going to be our last, but you know me, if Ryan even mentions baby I am all over the idea." It takes an amazing woman to be able to have the kind of love for kids that Olivia has. I joked with them the rest of our time together that pretty soon they were going to be the Duggard's new competition! This session was a total blast. Definitely a breath of fresh air during my busiest season!







I made a promise to the kids at the beginning of the shoot that if they gave their parents some good family pictures I would let them play in the leaves for the majority of our time together. This was the perfect bribe and made for some great pictures.







Tinkers toting around her little sis Carmella, aka Piggy!





Chris has to be my favorite teenage boy ever. The two times I have ever been around him he has totally stole my heart. He has such a warmth to him. He was my awesome helper for the day. Thank you Chris!



Alissa has the most gorgeous eyes! I doubt she remembers but I actually met her for the first time when I was in highschool and she was in diapers. She has grown into such a beautiful girl.



Corinne is a sweetheart! Very quiet although each time she is around me she gets a little more talkative from the last time.



Haley also is very quiet. Her and Corinne both seem like the shy ones of the bunch. She has the most angelic look to her that I love to capture!



Lynneah is an absolute cutie! She hopped right out of the car and said, "hi Valerie I'm going to take pretty pictures today!" She is little miss movie star. She has always had a ton of personality and sass with a huge bucket of sweetness!



And little Piggy, who was all smiles all day! She looks exactly the same to me as she did when she was 1 month old!





I had to throw this picture in just because it was too stinking cute to pass up!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

awesome shoot. I love the 2 girls in the wagon!!