Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family: Santa Baby!

I've known Lacey for years. When my kids were babies, she used to always watch them for me when I went to her sister's house to hang out. She has always had such a love for kids and it is so awesome to see her interact with her own daughter, Kynadee. Everything just seems so natural for her. She has grown and matured into an amazing woman, and an even more amazing mother.

Barbara, aka grandma, is amazing with Kynadee also. She has had years of practice though with Lacey's older siblings. She definitely has that grandmotherly love for Kynadee; and you can tell Kynadee brings such joy to Barbara's life.

This session was so much fun. We spent the majority of the time just capturing special candid moments of grandma, mom, and daughter together. Kynadee was a ball of joy and happiness the entire time. I asked Lacey if she was always so happy and sweet and she said, "Yes, actually she is usually even happier!" I was amazed. She is one lucky first time mom! It was such a pleasure to be around these girls! Kynadee has grown so much since I last saw her at her newborn shoot. She is absolutely beautiful and looks so much like her mama! You can't ask for anything better to take pictures of then an adorable, happy, smiley, beautiful little girl.

I have been so fortunate this holiday season with getting to photograph the prettiest kids in our area. I look forward to watching all the kids grow over the next years of their life!


The adorable bow Kynadee is wearing, Lacey made. I was very impressed. It was so cute and went with her outfit perfectly.


Kynadee absolutely loved the book The Night Before Christmas! We were able to capture so many fun candids of her face while looking at the book. These were 2 of my favorites!

















Lacey's brilliant idea! I absolutely love that she came up with a fun idea for our shoot. Next time we will have more time to look for a better ornament without all the stripes!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

what a gorgeous baby!! I love the leaf pics but the last one with the orniment is my favorite