Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family: Three Generations

It's not very often that I get the pleasure of shooting 3 generations of family. Usually I only get to meet people's parents and grandparents at weddings so I was excited when I got the call to squeeze in this family session.

Norma and Jerry, had the most amazing girl years ago that grew up to be the most wonderful preschool teacher my son could ever ask for. She has the most caring, patient, friendly persona about her, that we absolutely fell in love with. Her husband, Bill, is hilarious. You can definitely tell he is the one that keeps the family laughing. In between each picture he was always putting leaves on himself or in his families hair hoping that they wouldn't notice for the next picture shot. Bill and Marge have two amazing kids, Billy and Dawn, and one amazing daughter in law, Misty.

The whole family, despite hating to have their pictures taken, were very easy and fun to be around. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with them, getting to know them, and learning about their family dynamic. They are a wonderful family, full of life and kept their spirits high even when it started raining on us. I look forward to a future appointment with them, if Marge can talk them into it ever again *smile*!

Oh and did I mention that Marge just started an amazing cake business called Fetzer's Cake & Cookie. You can find her at http//fetzerscake.weebly.com. She does amazing work and her pumpkin cheese cake is to die for!





























No the leaf was not sitting on her nose it was falling in mid air, but I couldn't pass up the amazing photo op!



Misty and Billy, have 3 babies of their own. Max, Tiny, and Romie. They definitely weren't camera shy and were absolutely adorable. I was able to capture a few pictures with them all looking which I was really thrilled about.



Dawn and her baby Marley!



I had to include this picture because I fell in love with Marley. We attempted to get a family picture including all three of their dogs but they were so excited from all the attention, that Marley was the only one that would give me any up close and personal attention. Maybe next time we can talk the other dogs into not being so camera shy! Not pictured but still very much apart of the family is Avery and Obie!



...and of course we couldn't leave out Nugget, their family goat.

2 comments:

mhunt said...

What incredible photos! Of course with the subjects you were working with it would be almost impossible for them to not turn out. I am the very proud mother of the gorgeous Misty, blessed mother-in-law of Billy and grandma of Max, Tiny & Romeo. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos.

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

beautiful pictures! My favorites are of Marley and Nugget :)